To become eligible for The MedSmarter Promise, students must:
1. Abide by Attendance Rules
- USMLE® Step 1 – Must attend 95% of all live course lectures
- USMLE® Step 2 CK – Must attend 95% of all live course lectures
Note: Students meeting the criteria will be confirmed through daily attendance tracking conducted during live in-person and live online courses.
2. Complete Content Exam Provided by MedSmarter
USMLE® Step 1 & Step 2 CK Courses
- Students must complete a Prior to Course (PTC) NBME Assessment during the first week of the course (or provide an NMBE score report not older than 1 month). There is no minimum score required on the NBME, as it is utilized to help students identify areas of strengths and weaknesses as the course begins.
- Students must complete an End of Course NBME assessment and earn a score of at least 400 on the last scheduled day of The MedSmarter Review Course..
Who Is Not Eligible for Our Promise to USMLE® Students?
- F-1 international students enrolled through MedSmarter on a Form I-20 are not eligible
- Not applicable to students who are prepping only with self-study options (e.g., MedSmarter’s ExamMD products)
Benefits of The MedSmarter Promise
Students eligible for The MedSmarter Promise will be offered the following savings on retail pricing:
- USMLE® Step 1 – Get 20% off the retail price of live in-person and live online courses
- USMLE® Step 2 CK – Get 20% off the retail price of live in-person and live online courses
How to Redeem The MedSmarter Promise
Students can redeem The MedSmarter Promise by contacting Student Services:
- Phone/WhatsApp Number: 678.944.7150
- Email: [email protected]
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM Eastern Time
Rules & Regulations of Our Promise to USMLE® Students
- Expires 365 days following the completion of the Live or Live Online review course
- Cannot be transferred or be combined with any other offers
- It may be redeemed only once per course purchased
- Previous enrollment and satisfaction of all requirements must be verified and confirmed within our records at the time of redemption
- Any previous account balances must be paid prior to the redemption being accepted
Previous Student Tuition Savings
Students who have taken a MedSmarter USMLE® review course, but do not qualify for The MedSmarter Promise, are eligible for a Previous Student Tuition Savings as follows:
- Step 1 – Save 25% on live in-person and live online courses
- Step 2 CK – Save 25% on live in-person and live online courses
Alumni tuition savings will be applied to the full retail price of the courses. They cannot be combined with any other promotions, special offers, or group tuition pricing.