Life Saving Certifications Training & Test Prep
ACLS & BLS Prep Atlanta, GA
BLS & ACLS Certifications Courses to help you get certified on your journey toward becoming a doctor in the US. Learn from physician instructors in small class sizes on our Suwanee, GA campus in the Atlanta area.
MedSmarter BLS Training Course
Basic Life Support (BLS) helps you learn how to provide effective and safe responses to medical emergencies. We combing live lectures and reading with hands-on experience in our clinical-like environment.
Our BLS Certifications Course training gives you the skills you need to implement techniques needed to deliver basic emergency care to patients. This certification is required for anyone planning to practice medicine in the US.
MedSmarter’s BLS CPR Class Covers:
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR
- Choking (Unconscious and Conscious)
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) uses
- Bag Valve Masks, Breathing Barriers
- Cardiopulmonary Emergencies
- Special Resuscitation
MedSmarter ACLS Training Course
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) builds on the BLS foundation. It puts emphasis on the importance of providing high-quality, continuous CPR to people in medical crises.
MedSmarter’s physician instructors provide hands-on instruction using simulated cases. Let us help you advance your skills so you recognize and know how to intervene during acute arrhythmia, acute coronary syndromes, immediate post-cardiac arrests, cardiopulmonary arrests and strokes.
MedSmarter’s ACLS CPR Class Covers:
- BLS review
- Initiating the ACLS process
- Algorithm training
- Recognizing arrhythmia
- Airway management skills
- Handling strokes and other special situations
- Employing electrical therapy
- Administering appropriate medications
- Invasive procedures such as creating IV access
* Learn more about certifications training below.