An update concerning the response to the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19):
COVID-19 Update March 28, 2020
Gwinnett County has issued a stay-at-home order for all non-essential businesses starting on March 28th and lasting until 11:59 PM on April 13th. Though MedSmarter falls in the category of services NOT subject to closure, our number 1 priority is the health and well-being of our students and faculty. Therefore, as a precaution, we will abide by the order and update how we operate. This communication is to keep you informed of the changes that differ from my post on March 18, 2020.
We are committed to delivering our programs and services in a manner that provides you with the personalized experience that you have come to expect. During this time, MedSmarter will conduct operations as follows:
- Classes are being conducted fully online for our MD5 and USMLE Review programs.
- Implementation of MedLOGS – Live Online Group Session M-F (details here) free until 4/30.
- The Study Center in Suwanee, GA will NOT be open for students’ access.
- I will personally assist with any questions via WhatsApp (678) 944-7150.
- An additional discount program has been enabled for students who wish to partake in Live Online classes for Step 1 and Step 2 CK (text me on WhatsApp for details).
The orders issued by the county and the cities do permit residents to walk, jog, bike and even play golf, however, residents will be required to practice social distancing, including staying at least six-feet apart from each other at all times.
Here’s a link to the story from Gwinnett County: Stay at Home Order 3/27/2020
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these difficult times and look forward to resuming everyday life as soon as possible post-COVID-19.
Wishing you the best for good health and renewed prosperity.
Don Mahmood, C.E.O.
MedSmarter Test Prep