MedSmarter Mini Live USMLE Step 2 CS Mock Exam Course was structured by our team of licensed physicians who effectively assess and critique your clinical skills. Our MINI version of the CS mock exam determines your competence level using multiple standardized patient encounters (Interview, Physical Exam, Patient Notes).
Your instructor, a licensed healthcare professional, provides you with constructive criticism, so you improve during the course. Get an assessment of your clinical skills. Learn exactly how well you perform in a CS environment before taking the USMLE exam.
Get counseling and guidance from our physicians on how well you perform during ever patient encounter. We help you improve while overcoming your weak areas in this Mini Step 2 CS Mock Exam Course. Our goal is to help you pass USMLE tests, so you can continue on your path to practicing medicine in the US.
Type: Live Lecture
When: Open Enrollment
Benefits of MedSmarter Mini USMLE Step 2 CS Mock Exam
Our mini version is one of the best Step 2 CS mock exam courses in Atlanta, Georgia. Check out these benefits of taking this These are some of the unique this USMLE CS course:
- Small class sizes are limited to just 3 students, so you get the one-on-one attention and student engagement you need
- Mock exam sessions are conducted in CS-like, well-equipped examination rooms for the most life-like experience possible
- Sessions are the same challenge and difficulty level as the actual exam, with similar CS patient encounter cases
- Weak areas are identified by industry professionals, so you improve in those areas before taking the CS exam
- Get a one-on-one consultation from an instructor after your exam to get guidance or ask questions
MedSmarter Mini Step 2 CS Mock Exam
As a mini CS mock exam course student, you’ll handle a few standardized patient cases. Your instructor will assess your history-taking and physical exam-performing skills. The physician will determine how well you communicate medical assessments and diagnoses with patients.
Practice your skills working with standardized patients with our mock clinical cases. This course helps you perfect your CS skills by:
- Recognizing where your CS skills are weak and strong
- Helping you overcome any weaknesses
- Using real-life scenarios to test your performance
- Deal with multiple CS-exam formatted cases
- Practice CS exam-taking techniques
- Learn exam-related anxiety management skills
- Get quality hands-on practice and valuable instructor feedback
How to Get Started with MedSmarter Step 2 CS Mini Mock Exam
Enroll in this comprehensive course below. You will hear from our scheduling department within 24 hours. They will work with you to reserve a seat in a mock exam course that meets your scheduling needs.
*Click here to inquire about the option to pay in 3 easy installments.
**Inquire about institutional pricing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
ENROLL BELOW NOW
$699.00 – with Promo Code $599.00