MedSmarter offers 1:1 tutoring for the MCAT exam. Tutoring sessions are available in person to students in Suwanee, Georgia, in the Atlanta area on our campus. We also offer live MCAT tutoring online via Skype and WebEx video conferencing.
Do you learn best one-on-one or perhaps in a small group setting? Do you have the need to pass your exam by a certain deadline, and don’t know where or how to begin? You have an option for a Condensed High Yield Review Course or Customizable Review Sessions.
Upon initial consultation with an MCAT tutor, students receive a customized monthly or weekly schedule designed around their target test date.
Condensed High Yield Review (Example)
20 Session MCAT Tutoring:
- 19 days of coursework, system by system, with an integration of other resources
- 3-4 hours/session with time for review, questions, and discussion
- Customized review course for 3, 5, or 7 days a week (1-4 hours per session)
- The 20th review session will be reserved to organize a plan until the day of the test
Customizable Review Sessions
MedSmarter will tailor the review sessions strictly to the subjects that the students identify as problem areas
- Anywhere from 5 Hours to 75 hours spent on the areas that are giving the students the most difficulty
- Students designate the number of hours scheduled on each subject
- Any unused hours will be refunded within 90 days of completion of the final tutoring session.
Fee Schedule for MedSmarter MCAT Tutoring
MCAT Tutoring 20
- 1 – 20 Hours
MCAT Tutoring 40
- 21 – 40 Hours
MCAT Tutoring 60
- 41 – 60 Hours
MCAT Tutoring 61+
- 61+ Hours
*After 60 minutes of tutoring, if you are not 100% satisfied… you get a full refund.
**Any un-used hours will be refunded within 90 days of completion of the final tutoring session.
In order for MedSmarter to better serve our students, we adhere to the below cancellation policy.
If students cannot make it to their tutoring session, MedSmarter must be notified no less than 48 hours to cancel your appointment. You must cancel 48 hours in advance of the session. Or you will be charged a fee of 50% of that particular session’s cost. No-call/No-shows will be charged 100% of the session’s cost.