Enroll with a Friend & Save!
To introduce more students to MedSmarter, and say “THANK YOU” to YOU for helping out, we offer a Buddy Discount Program for select courses exclusively through Facebook. All you have to do is complete three simple steps for eligibility.
Both you and your buddy will receive discounts on USMLE® Step 1, USMLE® Step 2 CK, USMLE® Step 2 CS exam prep services.
Note: It is not necessary for both buddies to take the same course. But offer only applies to USMLE® review courses.
How the Buddy Discount Works
ALL steps must be completed by BOTH STUDENTS to receive the buddy discount:
- Step 1 – LIKE Our Facebook Page
- Step 2 – On our Facebook Page, locate the post of the event you plan to attend
- Step 3 – SHARE the post PUBLIC using the #MedSmarterBuddyDiscount hashtag when you share it PUBLIC on Facebook
IMPORTANT: You MUST share the MedSmarter post with the PUBLIC, not just your friends. That way, we we can confirm it. If you have questions on how to share publicly, please view the step-by-step instruction video below.
How to Claim You & Your Buddy’s Discounts
Enroll in a course and add the following in the comment section during the online registration process:
- Let us know you’ve completed all three steps above
- State the first & last name of your buddy (non-family)
The buddy discount will then be applied to both accounts after both buddies have enrolled in courses and completed all three steps listed above.
Buddy Discount Disclaimer
To remain eligible for future Facebook exclusive buddy discounts, you must continue to LIKE the MedSmarter Facebook page in between events. Un-liking our page will make you ineligible for future buddy discounts.
Buddy Discount General Requirements & Restrictions
- Each “buddy” must be from a separate family in order to be eligible
- More than two buddies may apply for the discount together as long as each is from a different family
- Siblings DO NOT qualify as “buddies”
- We do offer a separate 10% Sibling Discount for each additional student from the same immediate family
- Each student MUST be enrolled individually for a course or event
- If you withdraw prior to the course, your buddy’s discount amount will be deducted from your refund (less applicable cancellation fee)
- Discounts MUST be requested at the time of enrollment and CANNOT be applied retroactively AFTER each buddy has enrolled
- You must provide your buddy’s first and last name in the comment section during online course enrollment to receive the Buddy Discount