Join the MedSmarter Family: Become a Student Ambassador
Now’s the time for you to show how you study “MedSmarter” not harder! We are inviting you to apply for our Student Ambassador Program (MSSAP). We’re building an international community of forward-thinkers who understand that it takes a collaborative approach to be a well-rounded person and physician. If you have a positive attitude, good communication skills, love social media, and are confident with your networking skills, you’ll probably be a great fit.
You will get the chance to earn some extra cash while helping to get the word out to your classmates about MedSmarter’s upcoming events, courses, and announcements.
What is the MedSmarter Student Ambassador Program?
The MSSAP is an internship of sorts where the Student Ambassadors liaison between MedSmarter Student Advisors and fellow students and faculty on their campuses. The role is a blend of spokesmodel and influencer. Student Ambassadors get the opportunity to learn valuable skills in engagement and communication while earning some extra spending money and discounts towards their own exam preparation needs. Student Ambassadors could also feature in our ad campaigns, promotions, social media, and more. From time to time, you may need to go live on Instagram and other social media platforms.
Advantages, Benefits, & Incentives:
- $100 Cash referral for each student that enrolls into any Live In-person or Live Online USMLE Review courses through your code
- $100 towards your own live online USMLE Step 1 or Step 2 CK preparation needs per student that enroll through your code
- Cash bonuses for enrollment milestone achievements
- Opportunity to join the MedSmarter academic team after completing required exams with satisfactory scores.
- Opportunity to network and interact with industry professionals and build relationships
- FREE MedSmarter T-Shirt after five students enroll using your code.
- FREE MedSmarter White Coat after ten students enroll using your code.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Network with your classmates, professors, clubs, and other student organizations in your school to spread awareness about MedSmarter and our programs – live online or live in person.
- Engage with your school’s student advisor to host presentations on how MedSmarter can help students achieve their goals on the path to becoming physicians.
- Share our events, accomplishments, and free resources to build a following by leveraging your social media platforms and tagging @MedSmarter along with #MedSmarter and #MedSmarterNotHarder.
Purpose & Policies:
Committed to your success, MedSmarter provides students with the mentorship, handholding, and flexibility needed to successfully prepare for board review exams – with confidence and peace of mind. We want to continually share opportunities with dedicated medical students that can help them become more well-rounded individuals.
Student Ambassadors are required to abide by a code of conduct. Remember to conduct yourselves in a professional manner conducive to future physicians. We understand that you are a medical student, and the focus would be as such. So not to worry, we will provide you with the necessary information to make your Student Ambassador role much more effortless.
If you have a positive attitude, are trustworthy, caring, love social media, and want to help your fellow students while earning some cash and discounts, go ahead and apply on the link below.