MedSmarter assists international medical students and graduates obtain U.S. clinical rotations that best match the goals for their careers by providing assistance with every aspect of the application process:
- Core rotations (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OBGYN, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, and Surgery)
- Elective rotations (Allergy & Immunology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Emergency Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hematology & Oncology, ICU, Infectious Disease, Nephrology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pathology, Plastic Surgery, PM&R, Pulmonology, Radiology, and more)
- Letter of recommendation from Board Certified Physicians
- Clinical performance evaluations
We are affiliated with several hospitals and directors throughout the South East. Working with MSTP allows you to gain the opportunity of experiencing valuable hands-on clinical training in the desired medical specialty of your choice.
Documentation Required for Clinical Rotations:
- Letter of Good Standing
- Health records (immunizations, physical exam, PPD, flu vaccine)
- Criminal background check
- 10 Panel Drug Screen
- Malpractice insurance
- USMLE board exam report (if available, Step 1 not a requirement)
- Copy of Photo ID or Passport
Ready to learn more? Click here to start the process now or Call 1-800-979-5850 to speak with an advisor.