Are you looking for an opportunity where you can experience growth and excitement?
MedSmarter Test Prep is seeking qualified, full-time and part-time USMLE Step 1 & Step 2 CK instructors and Tutors for our Live and Online Review Courses. The ideal candidates are either awaiting for Residency or have decided to forego Residency and have a passion for teaching.
Just a few of the great benefits of joining MedSmarter Test Prep as an Instructor are a competitive starting pay, an ideal work schedule, and collaborative work environment.
- Live in driving distance to the Duluth Study Center (Live Instructors)
- Passion for teaching
- Passed all USMLE exams (MD, MBBS)
- Able to take constructive feedback while on the job
- Legally allowed to work in the United States
To apply, please send all resumes and CV to email@example.com with the subject line: Instructor – <your name>
Position: Standardized Patients (SPs)
Standardized patient simulation involves the use of individuals trained to portray the roles of patients, family members or others to allow students to practice physical exam skills, history taking skills, communication skills and other exercises. MedSmarter Test Prep holds group interviews for prospective SPs on an as needed basis. We are not able to employ all of the talented individuals who contact us. SPs work on a project basis and may work a few times a year to a few times a month.
A Standardized Patient (SP) is a person carefully recruited and trained to take on the characteristics of a real patient thereby affording the student an opportunity to learn and to be evaluated on learned skills in a simulated clinical environment.
During an interaction with a student the SP may:
- Present case history in response to questioning by the student
- Undergo a limited physical examination at the student’s direction
- Assist students in developing their communication and clinical skills
- Assist students in working through difficult emotional situations in a safe environment
To apply or for more information, e-mail your name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: SP Program: <your name>
Position: Enrollment Advisor / Recruitment Specialist
We are looking for compassionate regional team players who understand the needs and struggles of future physicians. As frontline members of the team, the ideal candidates would be responsible for the recruitment of new students for curriculum programs in accordance with the mission, goals, and policies of MedSmarter.
- Provide information regarding admissions requirements and program benefits to prospective students and parents via phone, mail and personal visits; follow up with mail or phone call, as appropriate.
- Assist new students with the enrollment process including advising and registration.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to ensure complete enrollment.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events
To apply or for more information, e-mail your name and contact number to email@example.com with the subject line: Enrollment Advisor – <your name>